What's new

Spike

Beginner
Reaction score
hello im new to the arcade resoration, but have always had a soft spot for them since the first time my dad brought me to celebration station when i was 9. Anyway im building an arcade in my house and i was told this was a great place to get advice and maybe even get some of the stuff im looking for.

Welcome fellow North Carolinian!

What part of NC are you in?

Cool. New Bern here. We have quite a few members in the Raleigh are.

Personally I don't. I'm kinda restricted to Raleigh and east.

I'm from Raleigh, My machines are in a pizzeria in Wendell.

chains, whips, and the good old torture rack. Maybe a hidden laboratory.

Nah, I replaced all of those things with arcade cabinets years ago...

Must of got married and had kids. Happens to the best of us bud.

Must of got married and had kids. Happens to the best of us bud.
Nope. No room for a wife or kids.....unless they sleep on top of arcade cabinets.

35, single (never married), no kids, and I'm ok with that for now. My businesses and my hobby keep me really busy. I'll settle down one day but that day is not today.

i swear everything is in raleigh
Not everything ;)

there's a store+arcade in Greensboro run by a very nice gentleman which has an awesome selection of games and a few pins. It's entirely japanese candy cabs and he rotates out the games and also holds tournaments every month. He charges a flat rate admission, and all machines are set to free play. I've given serious thought to relocating myself from Raleigh to Greensboro for the sole purpose of being closer to that store. It's called Lost Ark, and it's highly worth a visit if you have time.

http://www.lostarkvideogames.com/

anyway, welcome aboard fellow Carolinian!

Back