What's new

aoiddr

Professional
Reaction score
I know Darksoft is able to do Namco 246/256 dongle conversion, but there was mention that someone was working on an actual 246/256 multi dongle. Has there been any news on that?

I know Darksoft is able to do Namco 246/256 dongle conversion, but there was mention that someone was working on an actual 246/256 multi dongle. Has there been any news on that?
One of our associates is planning on doing it. He has a lot more knowledge than we do about the system. In fact he taught us a lot of what we know. I'll invite him over to the forums!

There's a few hardware compatibility issues with the various incarnations of S246/S256.
The last system isn't that compatible either. I suppose all of the games may work if they were modified but that wouldn't be an easy job.
But yes, this is something I'd like to see in a multi-game too, even though I have most of the actual games and all of the versions of hardware ;)
I even have a few bits and pieces that no one has..... yet ;)

There's a few hardware compatibility issues with the various incarnations of S246/S256.
The last system isn't that compatible either. I suppose all of the games may work if they were modified but that wouldn't be an easy job.
But yes, this is something I'd like to see in a multi-game too, even though I have most of the actual games and all of the versions of hardware ;)
I even have a few bits and pieces that no one has..... yet ;)
Does one of those secret pieces happen to be the 256's Idolmaster game?

Back