What's new
twistedsymphony,

these 2 games both worked on my capcom jamma/jvs io. in the next few weeks i will be doing a lot of testing with the capcom jamma/jvs io
Azumanga Daioh Puzzle Bobble
Border Down

more games that work on my capcom jamma/jvs io.

gunspike/cannon spike
doki doki idol star seeker
gigawing2
Guilty gear X

yep more games
guilty gear xx
guilty gear xx slash
guilty gear xx accent core
heavy metal
jingi storm (japanese bios)
kurukuru chameleon
marvel vs. capcom 2
melty blood act cadenza version a (japanese bios)
melty blood act cadenza version b
melty blood act cadenza version b2

update spawn doesnt work with the H rom... The G rom has to be used to prevent the capcom logo freeze up issue.

Spawn should work fine on an original G or H bios, it's just the multi region that freezes. You can avoid it by leaving credits in or coining up before the capcom logo.

thanks for the clarification. hopefully the notes will be updated with that info.

This seems like the right thread to ask in. What about House of the Dead 2? It's not on the list, but some folks seem to have it netbooting/CF booting on your average run-of-the-mill Naomi 1.

This seems like the right thread to ask in. What about House of the Dead 2? It's not on the list, but some folks seem to have it netbooting/CF booting on your average run-of-the-mill Naomi 1.
Please elaborate. Who has it? I did a conversion some time ago but there is a difference in Hardware that makes it lag a lot.

Unless something has changed I don't see how you can netboot it. The special bios it uses and the original naomi board it needs both predate netboot as far as I know.

the special version I have contained also that bios. As in the original it is copied to ram and executed from there.

Tyler was on this forum, too, before he vanished from every forums.
He told me some times age his version doesn't work well, not finished. And he will never finish since he left arcade scene.

Tyler was on this forum, too, before he vanished from every forums.
He told me some times age his version doesn't work well, not finished. And he will never finish since he left arcade scene.
Thank you for the solid answer :). Now I know!

That video looks exactly how it looks when you try to netboot on a normal naomi. It runs EXTREMELY SLOW and is missing a lot of gfx.

That video looks exactly how it looks when you try to netboot on a normal naomi. It runs EXTREMELY SLOW and is missing a lot of gfx.
I wonder what revision NAOMI he's running... I wonder if it would have run properly on an early revision NAOMI

I wonder what revision NAOMI he's running... I wonder if it would have run properly on an early revision NAOMI
It does't. A bios that supports a Dimm is required to use the Dimm. HOTD2 will only work with it's own bios. I did try the hotd2 bios on newer Naomi and also does not work.

Back