What's new
All the smart people on the forum said they wanted one so I want one also. Just got my Naomi running. I'll read the whole thread later, just want to get in line... ;)

Is there a list of what it does and how it goes with fighting games? I know this was mostly for driving cabs, I've been following this project for a while and it seems really interesting.

Can someone confirm this may be available as a final product (not DIY) or someone is willing to solder this together for those willing to purchase it and do not wish to solder (or have the skills to do so)? Is Darksoft looking to sell as a final product or as a DIY kit?

Darksoft,

I know you are busy with many projects, but any updates on the possibility of the Mega JVS being produced at some point in the near future?
Thanks.

jvs isnt always jvs.

part of jvs spec allows for custom commands. namco use these on alot of there games.

as for konami i dont think they use jvs for any of there stuff they uses serial and usb devices.

True... I've had lots of issues with my Namco Cyberlead which had a V1 JVS I/O, most Namco games newer than Tekken 3 wouldn't boot.
Switching to a V2 I/O fixed all my issues :D

that is a jvs to jamma adapter. it allows you to easily connect up jamma boards to jvs cabs like the konami windy II which that board most likely came from as they were standard on them.

namco has one as well and taito have a setup for the vewlix which is more a cable reconfigure from the control panel and PSU.

Hi is this project Dead now? It's a shame some of these projects never see the light of day.

Back