Darksoft Administrator

• Male
  • from Poland
  • Member since Jun 12th 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• chrisapple -

I need 1 64mb simm . How can I order one? I'm the U.S. Darksoft? Thanks

• Failerson -

Was looking to pick up 1 128 simm and 2 64 Simms how do I go about ordering?

• cursointernet13 -

Hello,

i am from spain and a have a triforce version 3. I need a Mario Kart GP2 on ssd. I have the kit but the ssd have died. Do you know how i can get a new ssd with Mario Kart 2?

• Razo -

So I want to Purchase another CPS2 Multi-Board from paradise but I keep getting a error message at checkout. Maybe it's sold out. Could I order one from you directly? Let me know DS.

• htownscott -

Obviously a bit slow to get onto things here in New Zealand. Is the CPS2 multi kit still available? I've messaged Paradise Arcade but not sure of where to get one. I only learnt one Polish word when I lived in the UK and it was quite appropriate when I realised I missed out on getting a CPS2 multi ordered "Korva!" :)

• modology -

Hi, would love to know if you have any CPS3 board for sell? I need a cps3 board setup that is ready to play Sf3rd Strike. Thanks

• Darksoft -

Hi,

I have only 2 for myself. These are becoming quite hard to find and usually go quite expensive.

I can offer you a CPS3 setup with battery less cartridge and ready to play for 450 EUR shipping included.

Let me know if that's ok for you.

Cheers.

• Milspex -

Hi do you have a gamelist for the ttx2 drive? Thanks

• Darksoft -

Hi mate,

not sure if I answered you on this one.

Here is the list:
      BattleFantasia
      BlazBlue
      BlazBlueCS
      ChaosBreaker
      Crimzon Clover
      Deathsmiles II
      GigaWingGenerations
      Homura
      Ikaruga
      Jamestown
      KoF-98UM
      KoF-MirA
      KoF-SS
      KoF-XII
      KoF-XIII
      Otomedius
      PowerInstinct5
      Raiden3
      Raiden4
      SamuraiSpiritsSen
      SenkoNoRondeDuo
      ShikigamiNoShiro3
      SpicaAdventure
      StreetFighter4
      StreetFighter4-AE
      StreetFighter4-AE-EXP
      StreetFighter4-AE2012
      Trouble Witches

Cheers.

• modology -

Can it runs older title from Taito Type X like Tetris Terror Instinct?
      I have Atomiswave SD cab with tri-sync monitor, not even sure if Taito Type X game can run such low resolution crt...

• Darksoft -

If you run the games in lower resolution they should work. I thkn there was a Taito Type X1 Kit that urn all games in 15Khz....