Mitsurugi-w Arcade Admini-Moderator

• Male
  • from Batavia, OH USA
  • Member since Jun 12th 2015
Last Activity
, Reading thread Retro Scaler rev 1.2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stac2000 -

Wondering if either the remote dip switch or sound kits are still available for the stv multi. The lcd kit is available but seems a bit more technically involved than i can handle. Thanks

• Greenalink -

Got a quick and simple question to ask.
    Street Fighter Alpha 2 PAL types are usually F or D (mostly D) according to your research a few years ago.
    Can that be changed to a G pal as long it meets the B board revision requirements for Darksoft multi-kit?

• Mitsurugi-w -

Not if you are using the original roms. If you are going to burn all new roms then you could as long as you resized the sound and gfx rom data to fit on 27c322 eproms.

• Antler693 -

I am interested in your S-JHIP. What guns can you buy that are compatible?

• Mitsurugi-w -

You can buy Revolution X guns, Terminator 2, Operation Thunderbolt. Basically any gun that uses X/Y pots. Will not work with light guns. PM me if interested.

• Mitsurugi-w -

He's been trying to sell that for two months. No informed buyer would pay that but there is a sucker born every minute....

• Gmon37 -

Hi guys! I was told that Mitsurugi-w may have a cps3 Third strike cart for sale? I have the cab, the cps3 3 board and the drive. I even have the 3s disk already, just need a cart. Who can help??

• silent21321 -

Hey mitsurugi-w I heard from a friend you know where I can get a cps3 superbios cartige he said I need is a cps3 superbios and a standard sh2 I hope you can help me with that let me know I'll buy them from you he said he got it from u along time ago thank you

• Mayor_of_Astro_City -

Hi I just saw your YouTube video today:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c7r_aDMf5P8

Are you still selling those compact flash readers? If so how much are they? They look great.

• dreday12203 -

Hi mitsu. Would love to send you my cps2 multi to fix the audio and all the new updates. Please let me know if possible and price. Also still have the lethal enforcers 2 board that need that one piece soldier back on. Thank you kind sir.

• Mitsurugi-w -

The sound fix and updates won't cost you anything. Soldering the other thing on LE2 will most likely cost my minimum tech fee of $25 plus return shipping.

• dreday12203 -

Well I would still throw something your way for your time. Please let me know your info so I can send all your way. Thank you very much

• Mitsurugi-w -

Send me a PM

• spikechau -

hI Mitsu

i send you PM about my issue of CPS2 multi kit.
    please check with thanks

• lastfantasy -

hi Mitsu
    please check your mail. about cps2 multi kit issue...

• classic_cor -

Hi Mitsu,
    Hope this is the right place to ask, I'm interested in the Lindy Multi kits...what options are there? I'm currently looking around for yellow lindys but want to price up a multi kit to purchase in the very near future. Also will a Lindy work in an Naomi Upright out the box or will the PSU need upgrading? I have an older HD plasma that I sometimes use along side the Naomi cabinet for Naomi games, its capable of 720p...would that be enough for the Lindy? Sorry for all the questions!

• Mitsurugi-w -

The multi kit from us is $150. The PSU that the Lindy usses has ATX PSU connectors rather than JVS. A standard ATX PC PSU will power it fine. As for the resolutions I would start a thread and ask. Most games require an HD resolution. Some will work on older monitors but someone else with that cabinet can tell you better.

• classic_cor -

Ok, that's a great price, as soon as I successfully have a Lindy in my possession I will be in touch. Is there a thread or a post on here with more information about the Lindy Multi kits that you guys sell? I have seen a few for sale on eBay with a version 10 or something similar?

• Mitsurugi-w -

The version 10 kit you see on ebay is a different kit from the one we sell.

• Cdonnerusmc -

I'd like to purchase your tekken unlimited if you still have it avaliable.

Chris
    541-992-4425

• Mitsurugi-w -

I don't have any extra right now but I do still sell the kits to revive them if they get the Namco Server error.

• Failerson -

Just recently got a third strike cart looking to have it converted. Just looking for third strike but curious to prices for all the games. Don't know if cart is suicided.

• Mitsurugi-w -

If it is dead we can convert it to SuperBIOS. You will also receive a CD that allows you to load every game in the CPS3 library from that CD. The conversion I do now is $55 plus return shipping.

• Failerson -

Ok I'm down take my money. Lol :) let me know where and how to send the cart.

• Mitsurugi-w -

Send me a PM and I will send you an invoice.

• Daffyjjh -

Hello, I would like to do a bios only CPSIII Cart conversion. Can you send me instructions for sending the cart?

• dudeinthemoon -

Hello! I want to buy one of your gdrom to cf converter boards, are you still selling it? Thanks.

• ArcSys101 -

Hello Sir Mitsu

Can I ask where can I buy an original namco TT2 unlimited with an offline version kit, I have seen thru derick post its only about 400 usd from the supplier, can u please sebd me the supplier details so I can order it to them, thanks
    God Bless

• Mitsurugi-w -

I can sell the kit to make the pcb an offline version ($150) but you would need to source a system 369 pcb yourself. Sometimes you can find them on yahoo auctions japan.

• Goros_lair -

hello i recently picked up a whole 3rd strike setup , everything works but my 3rd strike cart is toast , i tested with new generation everything works fine , 3rd strike is black screen , is there any way you could make my 3rd srtike a multi cart im new to this and a friend told me to ask about getting one of these carts modifiedso i can play all the cps3 games off it . thanks for your time !

• silent253 -

Hi Mitsu,

I bought a Naomi CF reader from you recently and I am having trouble loading games from other CF cards. It is really weird the card that came with the CF reader works perfectly everytime but if I used another CF card I get errors or the Naomi system does not boot up. I thought it was the CF card brand so I purchased some Cisco 512 CF card just like the one you sent me with the CF reader but I get the same issues Naomi won't boot up or errors specifically Error 21 and Error 26. What can be the cause of this? I am currently using a laptop with a PCMCIA card reader to get the security id for the CF cards and then using another laptop with a usb card reader to flash the games.

• dog789 -

I'm pretty much getting the exact same issues as you. However, I have gotten 7 games to work so maybe in my case it's bad bins. I got an extra power supply for my Naomi instead of running it from the JAMMA loom and now when a game work it either just loops at the Naomi screen or just stays on a black screen. Before, it always went to ERROR 21 after it looped. Now, it just keeps looping over and over again.

• Mini_Goat_King -

Mitsurugi, me again. I was reading about your CF flash kits.
    Do you need anything besides the Naomi to plug that in and play? (The $120 version)

• Mitsurugi-w -

You need a Naomi, Dimm with 4.02 fw, this kit and a GDS rom cable. Also a psu strong enough to.power it all.

• beast1x5 -

hey mitsurugi , I'm totally interested in a cps2 full multikit , my paypal and body are ready. please message me when available

• Buuhtsmelz -

Hey mitsurugi, been lookin for help on getting a superbios for my dead 3s cart. Pls contact me when you can so i can bring my baby back to life, thnk you!

• alejandromadera -

So the DECO is done!!! Sadly, I had to leave the cabinet I had been holding on to for 4 years back in Minnesota when I moved a couple of months ago. No worries... I'll start trying to find another. ;)

• Mitsurugi-w -

Mostly done. We are building a new menu for it now. It runs Widel's program fine now though.

• alejandromadera -

That's great news. Now you can brush the dust off that stack of PCBs. :) Might be tough for me to find a cabinet over here in Las Vegas but maybe God will smile on me...

• beterthnyu -

Hey, do you happen to have any MK kick condensors left? I need to get one please.

• Mitsurugi-w -

Replied yo your email. Please use the PM function. It's the best way to contact me.

• zero238 -

6 cabs for $1200
    greenville.craigslist.org/vgm/5459156085.html
    One of them is a gen 2 big blue xmen Cota

• zero238 -

It might take a while before they are running, but what are the prerequisites for hosting your game tournament?

• Mitsurugi-w -

Really just need to have four cabs setup for 2-player street fighter action. We can adjust the number of people based on the size of the venue.

• James11 -

I am interested in having some eproms programmed Sir. Please pm me

• kingpin -

Happy Belated Birthday Bud!

• zero238 -

Quick question, got a cps2 board that had its battery juice leak out. Can the board be saved?

• chriscast -

Just in case you didnt see my PM sir,

Sent payment thru paypal :)

Thanks!

• crans -

The Naomi cf board and house of the dead 3 on the card. Not sure if I need more things unless you can think of something. The security key is still installed.

I got a working house of the dead 3 game just to fund out it works to the point where it has gdrom error. The darn drive is missing along with the disk. Arggg..

If you don't have any boards built ill take it. If you only have blanks and all parts I can assemble. Would love to build some boards in the near future also since I have initial d 3

• Mitsurugi-w -

If you have House of the Dead 3 then you do not have a Naomi. House of the Dead 3 is on Chihiro. This CF kit does not work with Chihiro. Let's determine exactly what hardware you have first.

• crans -

It definitely boots to a Chihiro screen. I can see a serial cable and power cable going to the location the gd rom drive was located. What additional hardware or testing might be required? I'd really hate to part this thing out

• crans -

Appears I'll need to use darksoft ssd and figure how to implement it in this thing.

• crans -

And its not type 3 hum.. seems scraping this would be more profitable

• Mitsurugi-w -

SSD will work if we can get any in stock but you must have the Rev 3 Chihiro pcb. If it has a DIMM on top like the Naomi has then it is a Revision 1 and you still have the option of netbooting the game.