twistedsymphony Enlightened

• Male
  • from NH, USA
  • Member since Jul 21st 2015
Last Activity
, Reading thread Arcade-Projects.com - New Server
  • mikun -

Hello twistedsymphony,

I have a DDR Arcade(Japan version) and I want to control the Arcade's light by using PACDRIVE.
    Then I saw your post about DDR Arcade's light conversion by using PACDRIVE:
    arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…hts/&postID=3401#post3401

I don't have minimaid and LumenAR,I only have J-PAC and PACDRIVE.

You gave lots of information and helped me alot ,but I still have some questions:
    1.Will it works in Stepmania if I reference the default mapping&settings you provided in the post?
    2.Is the power supply enough by using USB to PC? Do I need to give more power supply to my PACDRIVE?
    3.I saw two "+" mark on my PACDRIVE, it seems it's a ground? which wire should I plug in from the DDR Arcade's wire?

Sorry by my poor Electronics and poor in English,but I really need your help, any advise will be large appreciate.

• swisstoni -

Hi saw your post ive got a broken CD Rom 2 (video below) its going to need some work I have got a replacement ribbon and cog I recently purchased for $20 just not got time to repair please make me an offer if interested (im in the UK)

youtu.be/0ajSlWlSwU4

• twistedsymphony -

Thanks for the offer but I'm not looking to repair one I'm mostly looking for a super-cheap case and PCB so I can take measurements to make some replacement parts.

• kcarcadegame -

$1,800 sorry it is not the cab picture here A month