What's new
For Sale
These things are awesome, get them while you can!

I got some of the first ones a year ago and have been using them happily since. Big thumbs up from me! :thumbsup:

Another A+ rating from me. I am using one as well :D

These things are amazing, and @jcmorrisii is super helpful, too. So easy, and makes my setup super clean. A++++++
Making me blush over here :love: Thank you all for the support and kind words!

^ It's one of those products that you really don't think about needing...until you need it. Like "Oh shit, how am I going to get this power supply to work without it looking like a complete Frankensteined mess???". The HAS was my first supergun without a power supply already built in, so I hadn't really thought about it much beforehand. I ended up buying everything I needed to make a working setup, but it wasn't going to look near this pretty. After seeing this kit I put all the parts I had purchased in a box never to be seen again. This kit makes everything super clean-looking, easy to use, and most importantly: SAFE!!! Short of building a custom metal enclosure to house both the HAS and the power supply, this is the next best thing at a fraction of the cost.

Its been a while guys! Happy New Years!! ^^

I have a few people showing interest in a new batch so Im going to start a IC list here. Please post a reply or DM me in private to be added to the list. Tentative assembly date beginning January 15th (Monday). Thanks!!

#1 @Neo Geon Magician PAID
#2 @Cesart636 Unpaid
#3 @danringer PAID
#4 @9999 Damage PAID
#5 @9999 Damage PAID

Last edited:
In for two! Aiming for a supergun setup where I don't have to change plugs as often.

Since I already have two with your original pinout, any chance I can get some visual distinction for both the 3D printed part and cable so I don't accidentally mix and match? Or alternatively, make the new ones with the same pinout as the originals.

In for two! Aiming for a supergun setup where I don't have to change plugs as often.

Since I already have two with your original pinout, any chance I can get some visual distinction for both the 3D printed part and cable so I don't accidentally mix and match? Or alternatively, make the new ones with the same pinout as the originals.
Ill shoot you a DM, Im sure I can figure something out :)

Bump , cause I just built a new unit with the last parts I had in stock. :thumbsup: Have some cables for HAS / Minigun too. Shoot me a DM if you would like to scoop! :)

Bump , cause I just built a new unit with the last parts I had in stock. :thumbsup: Have some cables for HAS / Minigun too. Shoot me a DM if you would like to scoop! :)
I’ll buy it if still available (with HAS cable), PM sent

Just got mine. Easy install, everything works great! Thanks 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_1975.jpeg
    IMG_1975.jpeg
    192 KB · Views: 8
Back