What's new

NFGx

Professional
Reaction score
I found this section of the forum long after I started building the 3D model for this. Luckily it doesn't seem like I'm reinventing any wheels here. I'm working on a Seimitsu 40-mm mount (SELS-70x, Neo AES etc) plate for SNK's shallow 96mm panel mounts.

While it's perhaps not as nice as @nem 's LS-32 mount it should be functional by the time I'm done with it.

WIP photos:

Seimitsu40mmplate.jpg

Features quality countersunk screw placements for the mech, and genuine Hi-Grade™️ holes for the panel.

Last edited:
Alright, I think this is basically done. It's a 3mm thick plate, countersunk screw holes for the mech, 4.5mm holes for the two panel mounting screws.

I printed it with 3 walls and .2mm layer height, and it's rock solid in my Candy cab. It's a 10mm deep plate, you'd need to bump it up to 14mm for a Sega *City v1 panel, or your sticks will sit too deep into the panel.

This will let you use any 40mm Seimitsu stick with the SNK 96mm mounts.
  • SELS-70X
  • LS-62
  • LS-60
  • LS-58
  • LS-56
  • LS-55
Two versions are included, one has a 1mm cutout so you can put a 2nd dust washer inside the panel, if that's your jam. Simply delete the one you don't want before printing. Or print 'em both, who am I to tell you what to do?

Attachments

• Seimitsu40mmPlate2.jpg
    Seimitsu40mmPlate2.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Seimitsu40mm-SNK-Plate.zip
    39.5 KB · Views: 20
Working on a universal mount. Did a trial run today, it fits the Seimitsu 40 and 50mm mounts perfectly, but the central hole is about 1mm too small to fit the Sanwa JLF. One small tweak and this should allow all three stick types to function on a Neo Candy panel. A little more work and I'll have a taller one for Sega *City v1 panels too.

Attachments

• SNK-3way-Plate.jpg
    SNK-3way-Plate.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 28
The new design is a total success. Fits Sanwa JLF and Seimitsu 40mm and 50mm mechs. Adding some extra tweaks like long screw holes (my cheap printer is doing a shrinkage, I think) and recessed mounts to help accommodate the thickness of the plate.

The SNK version is basically done, but I discovered some variances in the Sega panel spacing - they fit one of my panels but not the other, and so I'm doing some tweaking to make the design work with everything out there. It's been really helpful for fleshing out the GameSX wiki pages.

Sega-3way-model.png

I've been working hard on this, and I think I've reached a final design. It has greater tolerances for the panel mounts, and a little bonus clip for wire retention (or a cable tie) to clean up the wiring as much as possible.

It fits Sanwa JLF and Seimitsu 40 and 50mm mounts, and there's a version for both Sega and SNK mounts.

3Dmount-1.jpg3Dmount-2.jpg
3Dmount-3.jpg3Dmount-4.jpg

I've been working hard on this, and I think I've reached a final design. It has greater tolerances for the panel mounts, and a little bonus clip for wire retention (or a cable tie) to clean up the wiring as much as possible.

It fits Sanwa JLF and Seimitsu 40 and 50mm mounts, and there's a version for both Sega and SNK mounts.

3Dmount-1.jpg3Dmount-2.jpg
3Dmount-3.jpg3Dmount-4.jpg

Amazing ! Do you have the print file? Thank you

Back