What's new
For Sale

Darksoft

Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
I have ONLY 1 piece of these. CPS2 A+B Board with Multi Kit and microSD ready to go

Price 500 EUR shipping included.

PM me if interested.

seeing how much these things go for combined.. OOF.

A real wake up call to the amount of $$ I'm spending on arcade HW.

LOL

seeing how much these things go for combined.. OOF.A real wake up call to the amount of $$ I'm spending on arcade HW. LOL
I am with you hahahaha. Having our first child in Nov so wife said do it all now so I didn't think twice.
Buy a driving cabinet now that you can :)
Hahaha, I have a sit down outrun 2 in the house amongst 13 other arcades and 6 pinball games. I will have to start making some room soon though.

seeing how much these things go for combined.. OOF.A real wake up call to the amount of $$ I'm spending on arcade HW. LOL
I am with you hahahaha. Having our first child in Nov so wife said do it all now so I didn't think twice.
Buy a driving cabinet now that you can :)
Hahaha, I have a sit down outrun 2 in the house amongst 13 other arcades and 6 pinball games. I will have to start making some room soon though.
Luckily your baby already has a BIG playroom :)

I have 2 more CPS2 B Boards with Kit installed, microSd included and ready to go. Price 425 EUR shipped.

PM me for information.

Hi,

I would be really interested if you'd have one more of those ready to go kit for sale, once...

Sorry, all gone.

Contact Mitsurugi, maybe he has some for sale.

All the 20 kits that I had are at Paradise Arcade. There will be more in January....

It was worth a try. Thanks for answering.
I'd order one at arcade-paradise and prepare it myself.
But, first I have to find a cheap cps2 to use...

P.S: any news about the stv-multi? I'd be so sad to miss the opportunity!

STV Multi will be for sale in a few days from Paradise as well, be sure to check the STV Sales thread with more info.

Back