What's new

plasticfactory

Grand Master
Reaction score
My understanding is that parts are mostly interchangeable in these cabs. What about the rotate mechanism? Looking at photos, it seems like this would be an interesting item to repro should the compatibility exist.

No idea, but very cool idea. I now have an E2 if you need photos of anything, although mine has been "updated" a bit and is missing some original parts, such as the PSU.

Any photos of the monitor mounting system and rotate mechanism would be helpful. Nothing looks difficult to manufacture from the pictures I've seen, and I read that the E3 "frame" is identical to E2. But if it were that simple I'd assume it would have been done.

That said, even if it doesn't drop in, I'm assuming a repro + mounting adapter could do the trick.

Any photos of the monitor mounting system and rotate mechanism would be helpful. Nothing looks difficult to manufacture from the pictures I've seen, and I read that the E3 "frame" is identical to E2. But if it were that simple I'd assume it would have been done.

That said, even if it doesn't drop in, I'm assuming a repro + mounting adapter could do the trick.
This should help:

https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/images/e/e7/Taito_Egret_II_Parts_Manual.pdf

I'll do some photos when I get a chance, but I have to think someone other member here must have had this idea at some point...

Back