What's new
For Sale
I'm getting something like 10 containers in the next 2 months. Responses will be getting harder to get, shorter, and less helpful. Going to be a lot of strain to process through it all, just giving the heads-up now!
Holy crap! Congrats on next level

3 shipments didn't make it out this week due to a full truck. Everyone has been notified of shipment. Next week the clearance Nostalgia/PRas 3 come in, and shipments will start. It's going to be badly backed up, so understand if it's more than a week or two to get all shipments out the door!

Holy crap listings are outdated. I'm gonna be working over the weekend to correct that. Lots of freight coming and going. 2 containers this coming week, maybe 3. 3-4 more shortly after, and I think 2-3 more after that going into August. It's really brutal rn.

Quick note, WACCAs dropped to $2,250, arriving in August or so. 40 cabs thereabout available! Will update more through Monday when the next container comes.

It's been 2 months since I last updated, added a lot of things, removed sold items, and revamped a fair number of pricings. Please give the whole thing a look-over if you are looking for something new, or as usual, feel free to shoot a PM asking. It's a lot to take in, sorry it has taken so long this time to update listings. Usually do it once a month, took me twice as long this time. I've been trying to get this done for a week in between all the other tasks.

I’ll be largely unreachable for the next week or so. Expect few/far between responses, or no response. Expect also for me to not follow up at all to any messages after that time period. If you need anything, please message again after a week or so. I’ll be handing/responding to immediate needs for the most part. I’ve got 3 containers, a convention, and a full 53’ semi of freight going out, pressure is really bad. If I reach out to you, it’s probably REALLY important. Bear with me, I’ll be back to a normal (for me anyway) schedule in about a week or two!

Co-founder of Game Saru, Kris, passed away on Thursday. We're operating on need-only basis for a while. There is an EXTREMELY long backlog, so please understand if some new requests get pushed back days/weeks.

Listings are very, VERY slowly going to be updated finally. For now, taking BOMBERGIRL off the list, realistically I'm not going to sell them at this juncture. Adding CHUNITHM and one PRas 3 to the immediate available list.

Ok that was sooner than expected. Less to update than I realized, everything has been selling pretty much outside of listings. Should be updated for now.

Kinda barely keeping from sliding further behind, will be focusing on catching up. Just want everyone to know that we have been working at 100%, despite having little to no presence here. Still processing 100+ cabs every month, plus events.

Co-founder of Game Saru, Kris, passed away on Thursday. We're operating on need-only basis for a while. There is an EXTREMELY long backlog, so please understand if some new requests get pushed back days/weeks.

Listings are very, VERY slowly going to be updated finally. For now, taking BOMBERGIRL off the list, realistically I'm not going to sell them at this juncture. Adding CHUNITHM and one PRas 3 to the immediate available list.

My condolences sir, I am sorry to hear this. :(

You've had a tough year Cereth. I hope you eat a delicious steak or something or something that makes you feel comfortable and happy. Thanks for helping us out too

We’re facing EXTREME space shortages on the CRST truck, barely getting anything out this week. It’s going to cause significant delays for a lot of people’s orders. They don’t really do much to help when we request a full truck, despite having over a full truck of freight sitting here waiting to go out. Sorry, we’re trying to get orders out.

If anyone knows any other carriers that can handle this kind of freight? I’m kind of getting tired of it

Ended up setting a fire under their ass apparently 'cause they sent the driver back to me with an empty trailer today to fill up more. We filled it to the brim, but not even everything we had ready. We SERIOUSLY had a ton standing by, with twice that ready next week, so if they hadn't done something, there would definitely have been problems. Between 2x freight and 3x delivery runs going out this week, something like 70 cabs shipped out. We're all good again :)

Back