What's new
Want To Buy

gamemaster14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Below I have enclosed a copy of my full 2016 wtb list, I will add and remove stuff as needed, If anyone has anything listed here and would be willing to sell it for a reasonable price please let me know:

Tekken Dark Resurrection Namco System 256 Disc and Dongle

Fighting Layer Namco System 12 Board

Mortal Kombat 4 Midway Zeus Arcade Board

Gouketsuji Ichizoku Toukon Matrimelee (Power Instinct Matrimelee) Neo Geo MVS Cart

Rage of the Dragons Neo Geo MVS Cart

Cadash Taito Bonze Adventure Hardware Arcade Board

Namco System 357 with Tekken 6 or Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion (or both)

Sega Lindbergh Yellow with Virtua Fighter 5 (R or FS) or Initial D 4/5 or Multikit

Dark Edge Sega System 32 Arcade Board

Konami Cobra System with Fighting Bujutsu or FB 2nd

Fighting Vipers 2 Sega Model 3 Step 2.X Rom Board and Security Board (If Needed)

Last Bronx Sega Model 2 Rom Board and Security Board (If Needed)

Sonic Championship/The Fighters Sega Model 2 Rom Board and Security Board (If Needed)

Sega DSB2 (Digital Sound Board 2) with Spikeout Digital Battle Online Roms and all needed wires to connect it

Star Wars Trilogy Arcade Sega Model 3 Step 2.X Rom Board and Security Board (If Needed) with Analog board and DSB2 Board with Proper Roms.

Battle Tryst Konami M2 System Board (Poly Stars as well if possible)

Spikeout Final Edition Sega Model 3 Step 2.X Rom board with Security Board and DSB2 Board with proper roms.

Sega Chihiro Board with Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune (1 or 2) or Outrun 2 (or Special Tours)

Sega Triforce Type 3 Board with Mario Kart Arcade GP (1 or 2) or F-Zero AX (Wouldn't Mind Gamecube cross play memory card adapter)

Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix 2 Namco System 256 Disc and Dongle

Super Dragon Ball Z Namco System 256 Disc and Dongle

The Battle for Yu Yu Hakusho Namco System 256 Disc and Dongle

Back