What's new

Kickman

Beginner
Reaction score
I found my way here in my quest to find rebuild parts for a forgotten worlds arcade I recently found/purchased from the owner who had the machine for 20 years.. I’ve never actually seen or played this game, they are rare to see and desirable to some collectors. I am a collector myself with 35 games in my collection.. the game was listed as video machine, and i responded as soon as i saw it and picked it up 15 min later.. the game works for the most part but one spinner was not working at all, and I found a optical board had a cold solder header. I reloaded it and it worked, but it would not spend smoothly. It would stick in one spot. I removed it to inspect it and I found that two of the gears had hairline cracks and one was split down the middle. Somebody pointed me to the site the spinners had been reproduced however, none are available for sale. I was hoping during the great efforts when they were reproduced that somebody made rebuild kits, possibly. Thanks for having me here.. kickman
IMG_3676.jpeg
IMG_3687.jpeg
IMG_3694.jpeg

I've lived here (SF/peninsula/SBay) my whole life and never heard of Benicia somehow.

Welcome! Post a WTB for some Hursit spinners and you may get a bite.

Alternatively, can the cracks be repaired with resin or something?

Back