What's new

Distance

Student
Reaction score
I have another question to the community, I tried to put an ssd on it, even Sega Lindbergh, but I couldn't put the game on it now, when I put it in win and when I format it, it sends me a data error, critical redundancy check, I already lost the ssd when I put it in the system or there is a way to recover it

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 86
I recently had a TDK SSD from a Sega ALLS that had this error and even low level erasing tools wouldn't fix it.

However I managed to get it working again by putting it in a HP PC which has a secure erase option (many modern PCs will have this option) in the BIOS, this took about 20 seconds and the drive is now fully working.

I think I messed mine up in the first place when erasing the encypted partitions.

This is because Lindbergh blocked the SSD with SATA Password, lindbergh does that with every new HDD that has support for this if the keychip installed on the lindbergh has not the Developement Flag activated.
The only option for recover this SSD is to run the lxunlock.hdb command on the lindbergh that you can find on most lindbergh original CF cards, but you will need to prepare and original CF card to stop booting and gave you linux Shell access and from there with the SSD connected to the IDE1 run the lxunlock.hdb and that will unlock you the SSD.

Back