What's new
Item has been found

tacobell

Grand Master
Reaction score
Preferably 2 sets please
IMG_5918.jpeg

On a side note, do these make any noise when powered on? Between a friend and I we have 4 cabinets and 7 readers and can’t get any to work, but are not sure how they normally sound when operational.

Mine just constantly cycle when the cabs are powered on :/. Anyone got a fix for that ?

For what it's worth, I have just shipped 4 of my 5 card readers over to Ken in California (from me in Australia) to get fixed. (All 4 are not powering up, so likely the SMD fuses have blown).

I do not need all 4 back, so assuming he can fix them all, then I can look to part ways with 1-2 of them.

No idea what you are thinking price wise, but if it's realistic then I'm happy to consider selling some to you.

Thanks

I just revived my slave side card reader. Check. These three fuses : hz1 , hz2 , icp1. If you have nothing happening then icp1 could be dead. I just changed mine and the thing came back to life. Now I have a connection error 🤪 the front motor is just cycling , opening the front and closing it, just like the master card reader

Attachments

• IMG_9334.jpeg
    IMG_9334.jpeg
    273.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9335.jpeg
    IMG_9335.jpeg
    219.4 KB · Views: 12
Back