What's new
https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...adius-3-super-metroid-square-games-etc.27478/

Super Famicom lot added.

All purchased items from the sales thread are packed up and ready to be shipped. I rolled my ankle in a wonderful pothole last night though so I'm out of commission at the moment to get down to the shipping center. I have all the materials I need at home to pack anything else up though if anybody else wishes to make a purchase.

Never seen half a versus city before. Interesting.

Good luck with move to both of you. Never fun.
I have the other half too it’s complete but in half :) ….
I will have them side by side eventually ..
Cab comes in half all except the floor steel panel .. I cut a neat straight line so in event it can be bolted back together.

It is a lovely size nice and compact

This is a long shot here, but if anybody reading this who lives in the United States happens to work in logistics and knows of any entry-level(ish) positions available please give me a PM. I'm not picky on location; I just want to get my foot in the door in an industry I'm that I'm really interested in. Any help would be much appreciated.

Late post on something I said I'd do a long time ago.

Here is the HS code for shipping PCBs to Europe from other countries: 95043010
For PCBs for games WITHOUT screens (such as a medal game) it is:
For cabinet parts such as levers, etc it is: 95043090 (Edit: use this for boards too)

I used all three of these without issues.

Last edited:
3010 and 3020 are for complete cabs, with and without monitors respectively.

3090 is for parts. That includes motherboards.
Good to know. I guess the fact that I used the other two numbers successfully 10+ times means the numbers are just bureaucratic bullshit that nobody actually pays attention to at customs; concerning private parcels anyway....

I got customs paperwork rejected once because I had put 3010 on some parts. They were like, how can an arcade machine weigh a kilogram?
I guess that means I've got quite lucky then. Either that or they see your name on the papers and suddenly feel like doing their job :P

Good info though; 95043090 it is!

Reactions: nem
Uh, I’ve only heard of 9504300060? Interesting, as 90 does seem right too, but depends where you look

Uh, I’ve only heard of 9504300060? Interesting, as 90 does seem right too, but depends where you look
9504300060 is for US as it’s a HTSUS (HTS for short) code. 0060 is the unique detail identifier for the US.

Here are some of my notes from the current class I'm taking:

The first six digits are common internationally (this is the true "HS Code"; they cover 98% of goods in international trade). Anything after is adding details, and the whole thing has different names depending on the country. For some, this full name just so happens to remain "HS Code".
CountryHS Code NameNumber of Digits
USAHTS10
ChinaHS13
IndiaHSN8
UKUKGT10
ThailandAHTN11
BrazilNCM10

Using onions as an example:

HSN for an onion in India: 07031010

07 = edible vegetable
03 = onions, shallots, garlic, leeks
10 = fresh or chilled onions of shallots
10 = fresh or chilled onions (this set of digits unique to India)

HST for same exact onion in US: 0703103000 (notice first six digits are the same)

3000 = pearl onions not over 16mm in diameter

So India does not care if it's a tiny pearl onion, or a standard baseball sized onion, but the US does.

Back