What's new
Please add me to the list for one.

Last edited:
I like this project. ... Interested to see how the final product turns out.

This is very old by now, but add me for one if the project is live. May as well double down on my m72 the most upgraded arcade board I own...

Will this install on an M84/M82 (Major Title 1), and is there any possibility of support for Major Title 1 if using an M84/M82 as the donor?

Will this install on an M84/M82 (Major Title 1), and is there any possibility of support for Major Title 1 if using an M84/M82 as the donor?
With this install will only work on M72 motherboards + afferent sets . This multi have a exception beside the Apocalypse M72 Multi .
This multi can be installed on R-Type also (this is the difference between these two M72 multi releases ) !

- Your Major Title 1 sets and afferent motherboards cant be used as donor for any of the M72 multi releases
- For this M72 Multi released by @dewmansnk you need to use as donor one of these releases :

Air Duel
Battle Chopper / Mr. HELI no Dai-Bouken
Dragon Breed
Gallop : Armed Police Unit
Hammerin' Harry / Daiku no Gensan (M72 variant)
Image Fight
Legend of Hero Tonma
Ninja Spirit / Saigo no Nindou
R-Type
X Multiply

Cheers (hope i didnt dissapoined you in a way or other or to offence with my comments) 🙏🏻

Last edited:
Wasn't Hammy working on a Hammerin' Harry m84 multi at some point? (sorry I haven't check back disregard if unhelpful)

Back