What's new
I had the multigame stored for a while with the housing of an original game and now I can't get it to work, I changed it to 10 sd cards of different sizes including several 1gb sd cards and it doesn't recognize them, it has this issue when I press the processor, any ideas?
Hello there !
did you still have the original cart that came with your mother that is used on F3 multi ? did the motherboard fan working ? maybe isnt a multi board issue ...in my case was needed to change 2 rams on motherboard and i found a precious info . motherboard without fan working can suffer

Hello there !
did you still have the original cart that came with your mother that is used on F3 multi ? did the motherboard fan working ? maybe isnt a multi board issue ...in my case was needed to change 2 rams on motherboard and i found a precious info . motherboard without fan working can suffer
Hi @AlxUnderBase , the mother is working because I used it with another game cartridge recently, the fan works, I attached photos when it worked.

Attachments

• IMG_20170819_170304202.jpg
    IMG_20170819_170304202.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20170819_170321176.jpg
    IMG_20170819_170321176.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20170819_182910903_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170819_182910903_HDR.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 49
Hello there !
Sounds like I am ordrering a new fan for mine now. I just took it out to look at how pretty it was yesterday, and fan sounded like shit.
Thanks @AlxUnderBase

It looks to me like that multi has gone through some physical stress. I would reflow the ARM and any other chips that seem to have bad solder on a visual inspection.

You can also run, the verify romset and see if all flashes are being properly written and read. Do that after reflowing the chips, because right now, for sure it will throw an error.

It looks to me like that multi has gone through some physical stress. I would reflow the ARM and any other chips that seem to have bad solder on a visual inspection.

You can also run, the verify romset and see if all flashes are being properly written and read. Do that after reflowing the chips, because right now, for sure it will throw an error.
Hello, I tried to solve it and it did not improve, my soldier level is regular and I do not have a microscope, I tried the romset again with several sd cards of different sizes and brands, the system was always inside the Arcade cabinet and it had a game casing Original, I really don't know what happened to it.

Back