What's new
Let me know if anyone needs one of these boards. I now have the male headers (which were hard to get), but got some from undamned. The female headers are expensive - but can be obtained at about $4 a pop.

My kit would include 3 of the male headers, the helper board, male and female qsound headers with wires crimped in. If there is any interest - I will figure out the cost... :)

Matt

Let me know if anyone needs one of these boards. I now have the male headers (which were hard to get), but got some from undamned. The female headers are expensive - but can be obtained at about $4 a pop.

My kit would include 3 of the male headers, the helper board, male and female qsound headers with wires crimped in. If there is any interest - I will figure out the cost... :)

Matt
hook me up with 1

hook me up with 1

OK - I will also add this to the first post...

V1.3 helper board - assembled and ready to go
3 male headers (let me know if you don't need these - $ .50 a piece)
3 female headers (let me know if you don't need these - $3 a piece!!)
strip headers soldered in for dry fit on DigiAV board (or you can solder on)
male qsound adapter, cut to size
female qsound adapter with wires crimped and ready to go - 18"

$25 plus $8 for shipping.

This is essentially at cost.

If interested - drop me a PM - I am waiting on female headers right now, and have 16 of these boards left. Primarily this is only for people upgrading from a helper board 1.2 - as purchasing from videogameperfection comes with a 1.3 board now.

IMG_8282.jpg

Last edited:
Back