What's new

mybff

Student
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’m from Michigan and currently have 3 Sega candy cabs. I really enjoy playing puzzle games (puzzle bobble, puzzle ou poko, tetris, magical drop iii), sports (Neo turf masters, hit the ice, nba jam) and some shmups (mostly cave) I’m hoping to collect a few more pcbs and also looking to get more involved in the community. Thank you

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I’m from Michigan and currently have 3 Sega candy cabs. I really enjoy playing puzzle games (puzzle bobble, puzzle ou poko, tetris, magical drop iii), sports (Neo turf masters, hit the ice, nba jam) and some shmups (mostly cave) I’m hoping to collect a few more pcbs and also looking to get more involved in the community. Thank you
Man if I hadn't interacted with you I'd think you stole my setup, I have 2 net cities and one blast city, and all those [puzzle / shmup] games get very heavy rotation here. Turf masters is no exception :D

Cheers,
Alex

Welcome :) Nice lineup!

Where in Michigan are you?

Man if I hadn't interacted with you I'd think you stole my setup, I have 2 net cities and one blast city, and all those [puzzle / shmup] games get very heavy rotation here. Turf masters is no exception :D

Cheers,
Alex
Great set up! I got 2 astros (one horizontal and one tate) and 1 blast (horizontal) I love having people over and play some Neo turf and end the night with puzzle bobble. Great easy games for people to enjoy!

Welcome :) Nice lineup!

Where in Michigan are you?
20 minutes south of Detroit! 40 minutes from Canton 8)

Welcome! Michigan here too (Royal Oak). Hoping to get my hands on a candy someday.

great to hear about more Michigan peeps with games. No candies myself, but have a good size collection of games and parts. if anyone is looking for a bunch of old pcbs and possibly other parts to tinker with, lmk. I need to downsize on things I'll never use. I'm between Detroit and Toledo, close to 75.

great to hear about more Michigan peeps with games. No candies myself, but have a good size collection of games and parts. if anyone is looking for a bunch of old pcbs and possibly other parts to tinker with, lmk. I need to downsize on things I'll never use. I'm between Detroit and Toledo, close to 75.
This is great to know. Yeah I’m from this location too, close to 75

Back