What's new

Jorel81

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a weird one here. I've been trouble shooting this and have narrowed it down to one of my HAS Superguns.

When programing the buttons the HAS LED flashes 4 times when I hit the D button to program it. So the HAS is receiving the D button input. But in game, my D button inputs are not making it to the board. Player 1 and Player 2 both.

I have a second HAS, that one with the same board, no problem with the D button. Works perfectly. So it has to be an issue with this HAS.

Super weird. I have tried doing a full reset by holding down player 1 and player 2 start buttons while powering on the HAS. No luck. I'm thinking something must be wrong with this HAS. It's a v4.1

Also, I could have sworn I had this HAS hooked up to my Darksoft CP1 board with a fully working 6 button kick harness.

Any ideas? I'm not sure where to look first.

Thanks!

Kick harness needs to go in line to JAMMA harness. Might need something like a JNX atlas to connect the kick harness?

Is JP2 on your HAS connected? If so, disconnect it.

IMG_9333.jpeg

The HAS manual also says that Buttons 4 & 5 will be disabled in software if you hold down Button 4 while turning the HAS on. The manual doesn’t say how to re-enable the button if they’ve been disabled this way, so you could try repeating that step or you could try a Full Reset by holding down Start on both P1 and P2 while powering on the HAS.

IMG_9335.jpeg
IMG_9337.jpeg

Well now I feel silly....

So....I did the full reset last night. No luck. I tried to repeat the disable D button process. No luck. Never messed with JP2...but that got me to really start looking around the HAS...and on the underside of this HAS v4.1 there's a series of dip switches....for buttons 4-6...and they were all off....so I flipped button 4 on and now I have D on my MVS board. I probably missed that in the manual somewhere.

Thanks for the help everybody! This one is solved! :)

Back