What's new
Want To Buy

Segafan1985

Acquitted 4/11/23
Professional
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the differences in the revisions are? Ideally, I'd like the latest revision. But can't find much online about the differences.

This will complete my Tekken 1-Tag collection. Thanks!

As far as i know there is not much information on specific changes but they exist. For example my Tekken 1 Ver.B seems to have missing moves like Kazuyas 4~3 flip which kinda confused me. Also the execution barrier for EWGFs seems very strict. Finding the latest revisions was my approach aswell. I would really like to sit down and test T1 - TTT revisions. I need to get a couple more boards for this. Old japanese guide books might have infos on that but i did not check yet.

It is overally pretty confusing

As far as i know there is not much information on specific changes but they exist. For example my Tekken 1 Ver.B seems to have missing moves like Kazuyas 4~3 flip which kinda confused me. Also the execution barrier for EWGFs seems very strict. Finding the latest revisions was my approach aswell. I would really like to sit down and test T1 - TTT revisions. I need to get a couple more boards for this. Old japanese guide books might have infos on that but i did not check yet.

It is overally pretty confusing
Yeah, I found a Version A online and one without any version information. I feel like getting the newest revision might be a challenge.

Back