What's new

jac

Beginner
Reaction score
Bought a Pana supergun from @ImportantBet — very smooth transaction, communication and excellent packing & shipping. It was a pleasure!

Bought a kof94 cart & artwork. Came well packaged, shipped very quickly, and as described. Communication was very good as well. A+ transaction

Extremely late to the party here but last year we got a pile of Japanese LD and game stuff from @ImportantBet - it was very carefully packaged, communication was fantastic, and we even got pictures while it was being packed. The attention to detail was fantastic. Thanks for the stuff!

Bought a HAS bundle and it was packed very well, quickly shipped, and communication was perfect. Great seller.

Purchased a 1L3B arcade panel, item was well packed and as described.
Appreciate the fast shipping & handling and the freebie thrown in.

Last edited:
I got a Strikers PCB from @ImportantBet. I am super happy with the board. He found some crazy inexpensive shipping from Canada to the US. Overall excellent.

A few days later I asked him if he could help me with another project of mine. He very kindly obliged.

IB deserves the firmest of handshakes. Thanks!

I sold an item to @ImportantBet and it was a great experience; he was fair and quick to communicate with and helped make shipping to Canada a breeze. Hope to deal with you again good sir!

Back