What's new

zionfarm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good day and happy new year guys. Setting up my man cave and having my superguns on point. I would like to leave them displayed but with busy boys that are with me in the basement/man cave. I would like to be as protective as possible for myself/my boys.
There was a guy I dealt with a handful of years ago that made one for me, but it was for the Minigun Supergun photo below.

Does anyone make these or something to cover the terminals?
Thx in advance and happy gaming.

Attachments

• IMG_6551.jpeg
    IMG_6551.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_6550.jpeg
    IMG_6550.jpeg
    186.1 KB · Views: 67
I don't know of anyone who sells builds of terminal covers for Suzo PSUs, but you can always DIY. I built one of printmaker's covers for a Suzo, but obviously I've discovered I prefer buying them from someone who does good work. 🙂

Simple: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3791090
Fancy: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3963727

Of course, first confirm that the prints fit your PSU model.
Nice brother thank you. The fancy link is the exact one I got from the member here. Now I just need to have one made that has the HAS style power cable output instead of the Minigun Supergun version.

Last edited:
Nice brother thank you. The fancy link is the exact one I got from the member here. Now I just need to have one made that has the HAS style power cable output instead of the Minigun Supergun version.
That doesn't have to mean a different case, just a different cable. I intended to use both my Suzo and Mean Well with both Minigun and HAS, and the Printmaker case for each PSU has a hole for a Molex 6-pin Mini-Fit Jr. 5559 female connector. So, I have one cable for the Minigun and one for the HAS, and either cable can be used with either PSU.

• Minigun: An off-the-shelf 6-pin PCIe cable, Molex Mini-Fit Jr. 5557 male to 5557 male (on the PSU side, make sure you set up the pinout to match what the Minigun expects)
  • HAS: Custom cable. Using another of the 6-pin PCIe cable from above, I cut off one end, stripped the wires, put on JST VH pins, and inserted those pins into one of these connectors: JST-VH power connector, 6-pin, 3.96mm pitch

If your PSU is wired to the case's Molex output in a way that lets you use an off-the-shelf PCIe-to-PCIe cable for a Minigun, this is the wire mapping you'd need for your HAS cable.
PXL_20220529_174044607.MP.jpg

Last edited:
Back