What's new

nio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you recommend as PSU for Naomi 2, NetDimm with raspberry oi and capcom io in europe (220v)?

The PSU rewrite posted is 110v-120v you will need a step down transformer as well if your going to use that PSU

Also computer ATX power supplies "should" (correct me if i'm wrong) work but will require custom cables.

There are a few online retailers selling atx to Naomi cables but i couldn't find any in Europe.

The PSU rewrite posted is 110v-120v you will need a step down transformer as well if your going to use that PSU

Also computer ATX power supplies "should" (correct me if i'm wrong) work but will require custom cables.

There are a few online retailers selling atx to Naomi cables but i couldn't find any in Europe.
Ha... I missed that... ATX will work with custom wiring, yes. It's just easier to go the other route.

Yeah ATX runs Naomi just fine. Runs my Chihiro Type 3 fine also but won't power my Triforce Type 3 at all. For Triforce I have to use an adjustable supply and crank it up. The ATX won't regulate properly with it for some reason.

Sanwa do a jvs compatible psu - I've got one and its 120/240 switchable.

Think part number is SWN-JVN I'll check part no, price and where I bought it from when I get back from holiday.

A decent atx psu works so long as the ampage matches the sun psu ones on 3.3, 5 & 12V lines.

where can I find these atx to Naomi cables at?

Back