What's new
Reaction score
So I just today received my Sega Marine Fishing cart. A game that I had been trying to snatch up for a fair price for around 3 years now. Finally the time has come! I'm having issues with both my naomi setups actually loading the game. All I'm getting is an io error message on both. Just looking for a little direction or some ideas on what to try next. Not sure how many different io boards are available for the Naomi. Here are a few pics of the boards and io's I have. Any suggestions would be greatlyappreciate!

I highly recommend google for this game manual and wiring diagrams and read them ;)
it require 837-13844 (Type-2) JVS IO too boot at least, however I doubt it can be really playable without full set of IO boards and input devices

Last edited:
I highly recommend google for this game manual and wiring diagrams and read them ;)
it require 837-13844 (Type-2) JVS IO too boot at least, however I doubt it can be really playable without full set of IO boards and input devices

I've been trying to find a download for this games manual, I haven't found it yet. I'm hoping that the DC fishing rod will work for it by hooking it up directly to the Naomi's DC controller inputs. Lol We'll see how this all pans out for me !!!

I highly doubt it will work work with DC fishing rod, since arcade setup is quite different
Correct, DC Fishing controller is completely different from the Arcade setup. even the deluxe and standard cab versions are very different in how the controls work.

God Damn it !! I was hoping to not have to hear that !! Now I have to find the actual OG fishing rod. Lol Good luck to me on that !! Thanks guy's for the info !!

Could Naomi motherboard and marine fishing cartridge be incorporated into bass fishing dx cabinet?

Back