What's new

opt2not

Multi Boyz Pixeler
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I made these a little while ago for @Frank_fjs when he was building selectors, and was embedded in the Sega S16 thread. I decided to pull them out and into their own thread, in case the upcoming multi will be using an OLED screen for selecting games (still undetermined). They were originally made for 128 x 32 OLED screens, but I've quickly converted but I've updated them (and some newly created from scratch) to fit 128 x 64, the resolution the newer OLED's are using.
Attached is a zip file of the bmp's and converted binary files for all the logos.

Sega18_All_Logos.jpg

edit: Added variations for different hacks (2/3 Player, Gun IO, Joystick, Trackball)
Sega18_All_Logos02.jpg

Attachments

• Sega18_All_Logos_and_Bins.zip
    26.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Updated first post with the newest versions of the logos. Fixed up some of the old ones to be a bit more larger and readable, as well as changed the accuracy of some that were originally built in lower resolution.

I've taken @Blio Seri 's version of the Pontoon logo and also fixed up the size, line weights and threw a drop shadow in there to help make it pop more on the OLED screen.

@BladeZX I've added a zip file that has both the .bmp sources as well as the converted binaries. Let me know if there's anything else you need done to these.

Back