What's new
It was released on their Patreon but they ae about to start working on it again to fix issues and add more!
My plan was to take all Fridays in May going all the way to the BBQ Weekend in June to do testing. This would be a good opportunity to really break it in to see if there are any bugs to be worked out. It's a good opportunity to get some live beta testing.

Thank you for the link, but I must ask if that includes the patch for:
1712970287395.png

because I still have no clue what files this is supposed to patch. The others I get, but this...? Is the patch listed above, released on 07/01/2022 the applied to something? I really am at a loss, but I do thank you for the zip file. I will apply it tonight.

This is completely the wrong thread. Please post rhat question on the Neogeo section. But it's all explained there how to concatenate.

He's trying to form the files for the CPS2 multi not the Neo Geo.

The archive linked contains bin files that can be written to 27C4096 EPROMs. No need for patching.
Yes, the archive contains decrypted and prepatched files for CPS2 or Mame. I run them as a merged rom set in Mame. You will need to combine the files in the archive with the graphics roms from the parent set.

Yes, the archive contains decrypted and prepatched files for CPS2 or Mame. I run them as a merged rom set in Mame. You will need to combine the files in the archive with the graphics roms from the parent set.
I get that part, but how does one make the final form into serialized 4MB files called Flash.001, Flash.002, etc, for DS Multi?

Back