What's new

Dreamstate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I have tried a number of different things and I can't get my ST-V Multi to reset. Originally, I set it up to work with my LCD. LCD programs, but no reset. I figured I might have an older version of the ST-V Multi board, so I got a discovery board and reflashed the firmware. I removed the LCD out of the picture to make sure the board and the reset worked without introducing another factor. I started with Mitsurugi's Thread and it seemed to program the board, but no reset. So, I went to DS's thread and flashed it with that one and put the .img file on the SD card. It took it and programmed the board like it should, but no reset. I have tested the continuity of my wire running from the ST-V board to the Multi. Kind of stuck here.

No, I am just stupid. Ignore the first part.

On another note, there are two important typos I found on the STV How to Update the Firmware that maybe someone can fix. On the second page, it talks about the pins on the cartridge and it shows the pins correctly. However, it has the Discovery trying to go to pin to on the cartridge which is the 3.3V, not the SWCLK like it should be. So the (2) in the first area and the arrow in the second area should be pointing to pin 3.

Last edited:
Back