What's new
for the group here, i found the issue! when my video card was installed, i didnt reaet my custom resoltions. re entered these and all is good again!

Hello new here. I have been looking and asking around about connecting the ttx3 to my monitor and arcade stick. I do not own a cabinet and want to simply connect it to my home ps5 arcade stick. How is this possible? I am very new to this world of PC/Connections/IO, etc. What do I need to connect my ttx3 to my ps5 arcade stick and have it work on the Artax 4.1 image? I think this would be a good place to have that info as this is the round up of this hardware as not all will have a cabinet. Also, if you have any pictures of that connection would be amazing. Thank you.

Hello new here. I have been looking and asking around about connecting the ttx3 to my monitor and arcade stick. I do not own a cabinet and want to simply connect it to my home ps5 arcade stick. How is this possible? I am very new to this world of PC/Connections/IO, etc. What do I need to connect my ttx3 to my ps5 arcade stick and have it work on the Artax 4.1 image? I think this would be a good place to have that info as this is the round up of this hardware as not all will have a cabinet. Also, if you have any pictures of that connection would be amazing. Thank you.
connect stick to ttx3 via usb and turn on joy2key on the settings menu. it should reboot and connect.

Back