Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting

Frank_fjs

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

Darksoft

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

rsignal

Rebuilding Nvidia Shield Portable battery pack

NEC XM29 service manual request / B+/HV help?

muckyfingers

Recent Activities

• Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting.

I think it's an old rom set maybe. Just tried Tecmo World Cup, black screen. Any game noted as protected does not work. The roms were downloaded from the link in the first post here, perhaps that needs to be updated? I'm downloading the SmokeMonster…
  • Darksoft -

Either you have an old romset or your motherboard is not working properly. Only Decathlete remains as protected as of today.
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

This is a bug as we changed many things from a structural point of view in the last release. What you need to do for now is to "delete" a slot before assigning a game to it. That should do the trick. Let us know how it goes.
  • Frank_fjs -

Any reason why these games aren't working? Seems to be the games that are listed as "protected" in the list. Final Fight Revenge - won't load. Everything runs as per normal til after the patent screen etc and it just hangs on a black…
  • rsignal -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from buffi: “Have you considered removing the 8 optional output capacitors? I have tried the circuit both with and without them, and can’t see much of a difference in the output. The datasheet for THS7374 has them as optional. Having them…
  • suverman -

Posted the thread Rebuilding Nvidia Shield Portable battery pack.

Thread
    Anyone with experience rebuilding battery packs? Just found an Nvidia Shield Portable lying around which has terrible battery life. Looks like its 3 x Sanyo 3.7V 2450mAh cells. Can I replace these with 3 x Panasonic NCR18650 3.7V 3400mAh 20A High Drain…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.