Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Namco Noir advice

Horris

Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions

Derick2k

JVS Emulator

obcd

Yet another Naomi 1 Consolisation, A work in progress: Internal network connector

nam9

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

rewrite

Recent Activities

• Horris -

Replied to the thread Namco Noir advice.

The versions can be confusing, the red I got first was meant to be a version 2, it had the right speaker grills and bana passport etc, but when I stripped it to give it a good clean it had the 720 sanwa monitor and the four power supplies, luckily as I…
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Quote from Apocalypse: “Thanks @Derick2k but C61 is a ceramic capacitor. ” Yup, just in case you were missing any of those. Also, if you have time list values of those parts you are replacing around the battery section, Im sure others need to do…
  • Derick2k -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Like (Post)
    @Derick2k sadly I think @Apocalypse needs the value on an smd cap. It needs to be taken off a board before it’s measured
  • Apocalypse -

Quote from djsheep: “Hope this helps, values taken from the Crystal of Kings motherboard (AMG0110B) C64: unpopulated C75: unpopulated Q2: A1266Y Transitor Q3: C3198Y Transistor I need to take a measurement of C61, is this doable using my…
  • ekorz -

@Derick2k sadly I think @Apocalypse needs the value on an smd cap. It needs to be taken off a board before it’s measured
  • Derick2k -

Quote from Apocalypse: “AMG0110B :) Thanks for your help. ” I made a cap map list, confirmed to be the same values on AMG110B by @ekorz hope it helps.