Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Another Australian

ArcSys101

Naomi 2 HDMI

ArcSys101

CPS2 consolization, only video part

Frank_fjs

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

Frank_fjs

Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods

corey

Recent Activities

• ArcSys101 -

Replied to the thread Another Australian.

• ArcSys101 -

Replied to the thread Naomi 2 HDMI.

Hi , is the sounds will be in the main naomi board or the hdmi will have sound out put on the ledtv or led monitor with speakers
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread CPS2 consolization, only video part.

Technically it will work but may not be optimal. You'd need to determine the difference in output between the MVS and CPS2 and compensate accordingly by adjusting the values of R1 through to R8, which act as a voltage divider upon input to the…
  • RGB -

Liked citrus3000psi’s post in the thread Naomi 2 HDMI.

Like (Post)
    I started working on this a few weeks back. I just finished the flex cable and ordered some proto units. Audio will need to route to this flex cable as well. I'll make a small little PCB that mounts on the DAC. You could solder directly to the DAC…
  • mthngn -

Posted the thread CPS2 consolization, only video part.

Thread
    Hi, Do you think it is possible to use this card to extract video signal of a CPS2's jamma and have a RGB signal. as you can see, this card was created for MVS system. Best regards arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…57e1e9e8ffba15ff4ad34440f
  • drfunk2k -

Replied to the thread Naomi 2 HDMI.

• oneleaf86 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Verified my order, can't wait. Where does one gather information on roms and burning etc?
  • djsheep -

Liked xb74’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    1. xb74 2. Qld 3. No services to offer as such, except I can buy your Sega/NeoGeo/CPS2 gear when funds permit. 4. Right now, not looking for anything but that changes in a heartbeat with this hobby. 5. Nil website, though I have accounts under same…