Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Toshiba d29c051 jamma problem (New Net City)

PascalP

Pinned The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit

evilsim

AWSD Power Supply Interface PCB

nem

The Definitive Guide to the System 16 Multi Kit

zionfarm

TTx2 + Sega JVS I/O

rtw

Recent Activities

• PascalP -

Replied to the thread Toshiba d29c051 jamma problem (New Net City).

• evilsim -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

Its a surface mount TFcard slot - how do I go about doing that. My Fluke probes are too wide to go into the TFslot - also I think they would just do damage. I used to have a TF extension piece but its missing. There is a small piece of clear heat-proof…
  • nem -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com.

Like (Post)
    Factory PSU with regulator disabled ftw. - Don't need a bulky laptop PSU - It's an original tried and tested Sega design - You dont need to buy anything additional - If you sell it to someone who wants to run an optical drive it is easily reinstated
  • nem -

Replied to the thread AWSD Power Supply Interface PCB.

Quote from bagheera369: “as i'm not about to throw some of the more delicate pcb's on this unit, and watch em go up in smoke, from being fed too much current. ” It doesn't work like that. The PCB won't ever draw more current than it needs (well, as…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

Quote from evilsim: “then it suddenly said SD card missing ” That is the issue. Probably microSD lot broken or torn. Can you double check the soldering and proper contact between microSD and pins there?
  • zionfarm -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to the System 16 Multi Kit.

Quote from xodaraP: “No. The bigger CPU is the 68k. You don't need a Z80, you need a 68k (FD1094 is the encrypted 68k) ” Ok cool do you have a link to where I can obtain one please? Cheers,
  • Joe -

Replied to the thread Toshiba d29c051 jamma problem (New Net City).

Noooooooooooo! I blame all of you for what has transpired. I accidentally bought another NNC yesterday! A serious of unfortunate events, their genesis in all of you making me think about different NNC configurations. It has not yet arrived, so perhaps…