Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

Darksoft

IGS PGM dual frequency oscillator DFO ?

nam9

Multiple MVS 4 Slot Repair Log - In Progress

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Frank_fjs

Pinned --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--

Epic

Recent Activities

• Darksoft -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Quote from mathewbeall: “Thanks for making headway on the sound problem! It seems as if that was a tough one! ” You can't imagine.... Thanks for feedback. The lines and the region problem are probably caused by the double reset. We'll update the…
  • Darksoft -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread GDEmu - Testing a theory re heat.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darksoft: “which resistor? Where exactly? ” I followed the steps is this guide and video, but instead of using the 3 resistors twisted together, I used a single 330ohm / 1 watt resistor.
  • nam9 -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM dual frequency oscillator DFO ?.

From the above link: IGS PolyGame Master (PGM) (pgm.cpp): Some games for the standard cartridge system check for 60.0 +/- 0.1 Hz refresh in POST; best guesses for these are: MCFG_SCREEN_RAW_PARAMS(33868800/4, 560, 0/*+x*/, 448/*+x*/, 252, 0/*+y*/,…
  • xodaraP -

Posted the thread Multiple MVS 4 Slot Repair Log - In Progress.

Thread
    Hi everyone, I was asked to repair a box full of 4 slot MVS boards by an operator friend. I pulled the first one out today and decided to start a log as I go and hopefully get at least a couple of these up and running (some are believed to be beyond…
  • hypernova -

Wrote a comment on Derick2k’s wall.

Wall Comment
    put me down for a set