Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

cps2 consolized

roy

What Sega hardware is this?

rewrite

New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast

Ruprit

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

BRAKKUS1

Lupin III: The Shooting and other fav unported games - 7/5

awbacon1

Recent Activities

• roy -

Replied to the thread cps2 consolized.

I saw that board and it looks great but its not what I'm looking for
  • mdk -

Replied to the thread cps2 consolized.

Not sure if you've seen this but it might be worth considering the CPS2 I/O interface - arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…/8212-cps2-i-o-interface/ Tidy little pcb.
  • rewrite -

Liked MetalliC’s post in the thread What Sega hardware is this?.

Like (Post)
    @rewrite interesting, can you power-on this board and check which game it is ? in general it looks unusual - have no metal shield on flash ROMs, and use 253-5509-5151J security PIC which is unknown to me... 5509 indicate it is 3rd-party made game, but…
  • rewrite -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread What Sega hardware is this?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MetalliC: “@Darksoft have you seen such PIC SN# anywhere like Lindbergh ? wondering if its something genuine/original or just reuse PIC case from some other game. ” Nope. I'm afraid I don't know which one it is or have seen anything similar.
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread What Sega hardware is this?.

Quote from MetalliC: “in general it looks unusual - have no metal shield on flash ROMs, and use 253-5509-5151J security PIC which is unknown to me... 5509 indicate it is 3rd-party made game, but so far we haven't seen such games for SP. ” I took the…
  • Ruprit -

Replied to the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

For everyone wary about changing the connector on a Noctua fan, Laserbear.net sells an adapter. It works wonderfully.