Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Kick Harness for HAS 3.2?

the Goat

SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR

theoddtech

The Definitive Guide to the System 16 Multi Kit

aoiddr

ST-V Stereo Audio PCB

RandomRetro

Jamma games that have two independent video outputs

twistedsymphony

Recent Activities

• the Goat -

Replied to the thread Kick Harness for HAS 3.2?.

Can you post pictures of the kick harness you got? Also one of the kick header on your HAS v3.2?
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    71R3nyMvveL._SY355_.png
  • theoddtech -

Replied to the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

interested in one main board only, still like 40 away from multi list i think at this point
  • ITATTRACTS -

Posted the thread Kick Harness for HAS 3.2?.

Thread
    Admitted CPS2 six button newb lame-o here. I use my HAS almost strictly for 2-3 button shmups but recently took the dive to pick up a few old Capcom fighters that I used to enjoy. I ordered a kick harness I believed would fit the HAS but the cable…
  • aoiddr -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to the System 16 Multi Kit.

Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from aoiddr: “Which pin on the connector would you need to run a wire from to get a 4th button hooked up to play a game like Bullet? ” I believe it's been mentioned here before. IIRC it's pins 10/M (P1/P2). ” Cool. Thanks!
  • aoiddr -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread The Definitive Guide to the System 16 Multi Kit.

Like (Post)
    Quote from aoiddr: “Which pin on the connector would you need to run a wire from to get a 4th button hooked up to play a game like Bullet? ” I believe it's been mentioned here before. IIRC it's pins 10/M (P1/P2).