Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Capacitor help

xodaraP

TMNT 2 Conversion Guide

xodaraP

Hello From Southern California

mathewbeall

Martin Jones Sync Pulse Generator: A Layman in Need of Help with a Schematic

Frank_fjs

Did I get ripped off on this Charlie Ninja PCB?

xtrasmiley

Recent Activities

• xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Capacitor help.

It may surprise you to know that these caps were blue when they were new. Not green. So they've either been replaced previously or become discoloured ;) Either way they're not original anymore so no need to feel guilty in any way
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread TMNT 2 Conversion Guide.

Try an alternative brand of the same type and see if that helps Also, Algorithm says "Rapid" if this is write speed, reduce it if at all possible
  • suverman -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Capacitor help.

Like (Post)
    Quote from iGaroux: “wanted to keep the board as orginal as possible. Not orginal anymore by changing caps but it's a preference and a choice. People are the same way with cave boards. ” Capacitors need to get replaced now and then. They don't last…
  • suverman -

Liked iGaroux’s post in the thread Capacitor help.

Like (Post)
    wanted to keep the board as orginal as possible. Not orginal anymore by changing caps but it's a preference and a choice. People are the same way with cave boards.
  • Finisterre -

Liked skate323k137’s post in the thread Lindbergh Boot Process.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Logan McCloud: “I know that develop mode allows you to change the region of the board on the test menu, but I dont know if allow you to make any other change, maybe allows you to debug via a port? Best regards. ” Boot file name.... the…
  • Finisterre -

Liked el_nino’s post in the thread Lindbergh Boot Process.

Like (Post)
    My collection. I'm not sure that the original installation system is on it, I can be used to install new game ... If I can help ;)
  • mathewbeall -

Replied to the thread Hello From Southern California.