Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

JVS Emulator

winteriscoming

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

rewrite

TDK blue EMI filter three-terminal on Sega Naomi ,Sega Model 2 & 3

waali

Official Interest list for Namco NA System Multi by Hammy (PCB design by Caius Arcade Repairs & Engineering)

Derick2k

Lindbergh SSD replacement

xuserv

Recent Activities

• samplehunters -

Liked winteriscoming’s post in the thread JVS Emulator.

Like (Post)
    Quote from samplehunters: “Quote from rtw: “Curious what R1 and R2 are, the BOM says: Adafruit 0207/9 ? Value is empty. ” I don't know, I just saw the diagram in the JVS pdf and thought I would include the component footprints just in case. ^^
  • winteriscoming -

Replied to the thread JVS Emulator.

Quote from samplehunters: “Quote from rtw: “Curious what R1 and R2 are, the BOM says: Adafruit 0207/9 ? Value is empty. ” I don't know, I just saw the diagram in the JVS pdf and thought I would include the component footprints just in case. ^^
  • rewrite -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “Quote from rewrong: “I believe it was this one: ralcolorchart.com/ral-design/ral-095-90-40 ” Ah, I got distracted by the shiny pictures. Ha. Thanks. ” Thats it, I took 3 scans in different places on the interior of the…
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from Derick2k: “Thats it, I took 3 scans in different places on the interior of the cab, in case outside color was a bit faded. In case of yellow, best 2 out of 3 was the winner ” I took 13 scans, lol. The first 3 were gray like in your…
  • waali -

Replied to the thread TDK blue EMI filter three-terminal on Sega Naomi ,Sega Model 2 & 3.

A bit of a dig and for those looking in future. Mouser look to have the correct value items in stock. au.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Mu…ctronics/DSS1NB32A680Q91A Original TDK data sheet here, based on previous posts for comparison:
  • low_budget -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread PARSEC Supergun Project.

Like (Post)
    Maybe look into machine assembly. I'm shifting all my PCBs to this format as like you I struggle to find the time.
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from rewrong: “I believe it was this one: ralcolorchart.com/ral-design/ral-095-90-40 ” Ah, I got distracted by the shiny pictures. Ha. Thanks. ” Thats it, I took 3 scans in different places on the interior of the…