Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Repro New Net City panel - color issue

Sega bloxeen video jittering issue

PekArcadeGamer

Sega Hikaru / Planet Harriers questions! (report from Hikaru subforum)

nem

Need help I'm having a melt down

8bitforlife

Taito Vewlix F monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor

Hadouken Arcade

Recent Activities

• TerakRall -

Posted the thread Repro New Net City panel - color issue.

Thread
    Ordered and received two repro panels from Alberto and am overall very pleased with the build quality. There is a color issue on the New Net City panel where it has a noticeable purple tint whereas the original panel is silver/chrome. Just posting a…
  • PekArcadeGamer -

Replied to the thread Sega bloxeen video jittering issue.

Game is playable but little annoying because picture keeps shifting one bixel left and right. Maby this is caused by GBS8200 converter? Does anybody have tried system c2 game with this converter?
  • PekArcadeGamer -

• PekArcadeGamer -

Quote from ekorz: “Which version of bloxeed? C2? System16? When you say 6 other games, do you mean other games on the same platform? Which 6 games? Got a scope, or any other way to test the pcb outside of the converter->lcd video chain? If I had to…
  • KingSopz -

Liked vooch’s post in the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

Like (Post)
    Placed a couple orders based on the project's parts list in anticipation of some free time. And I just got done putting my first one together. For a hardware noob like me, it was far easier than installing the digital AV interface. Awesome work, RGB! :thumbsup: