Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

PGM single game PCB interest check

GC8TECH

Home Arcade System

RGB

Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support

mbandala

Custom Taito Vewlix Sub Panel Aux

jermz1

Sega naomi netboot help

Mavinnom

Recent Activities

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked GC8TECH’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Like (Post)
    Quote from 8bit: “Quote from Fluffy: “Quote from ekorz: “Ok am I the only one who wants one of these to put that crappy fighter SVG in a cart? ” I just had a look, SVG requires a lot more memory and it runs code on the ASIC, so not appropriate…
  • GC8TECH -

Replied to the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Quote from 8bit: “Quote from Fluffy: “Quote from ekorz: “Ok am I the only one who wants one of these to put that crappy fighter SVG in a cart? ” I just had a look, SVG requires a lot more memory and it runs code on the ASIC, so not appropriate…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “got mine in yesterday. I'm also interested in where to get the millmax pins. ” Sir,it's any source where i can buy millmax pins to use for 2 sets ? What is the best prices for them ? Thank you ^^
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Kavas’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Like (Post)
    I don't think it has to be a 1 to 1 reproduction. So long as it has vents since those things get hot, and it is affordable.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked snakeGrave’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Like (Post)
    I was thinking about making some bumper type holders that would print easier/faster and make inserting the boards the wrong way impossible. Could maybe modify my parts to realize something like that if these work
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Yippikaye’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Like (Post)
    What if you guys make something that is slightly different from an OEM Shell ? I mean a shell or something that will tightly hold the 2 pcb toghether and will help to easy to put and remove the game ? (just saying :rolleyes: )
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked snakeGrave’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Like (Post)
    Working on an stl for 3d printing shells for these boards. Need to make some revisions and still print the other half but I’ll share the files when I know I’ve got something that’ll work. Bottom half works ok aside from the socketed Roms bumping that oval
  • RGB -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

No ETA for the S-Video adapter, I can only say that it will be back this year. The PS2 Scart adapter probably won't be stocked anymore. That 8pin mini DIN from R-A cable will work just fine.