Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support

AlxUnderBase

I'm new

SNK-NEO-GEO

Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting

Fluffy

Model 2 /3 Security hacks

Trol

Is making a legit CPS-2 Progear possible?

Recent Activities

• AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

All i can say from now on are only thanks to master @Apocalypse for help , and of course to @Mitsurugi-w for distribution ✌️. I’m in the middle of waiting for @Frank_fjs ‘s goodies : system16 & lcd screen selector :saint: (Will be in hands i think next week if…
  • SNK-NEO-GEO -

Liked Robbbert’s post in the thread I'm new.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, Someone linked me to a thread in this forum but I received Access Denied, so I joined up in order to view it. So here I am. Before I say much more, I wish to know the prevailing attitude of members to emulation. Like it? Hate it? I'd rather know…
  • SNK-NEO-GEO -

Replied to the thread I'm new.

Welcome..,we have no hate here for emulators or LCD vs CRT; game on whatever fits your needs.,a lot of helpful and knowledgeable people here and willing to offer their 2 cents.
  • Fluffy -

Replied to the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

Thank you, translated into a pinout this is: 2 TA18 3 TA19 4 TA20 5 TA21 6 TA22 14 INT_T_ROM_OE 15 T_ROM_OE 16 I_TA18 17 I_TA19 18 I_TA20 19 I_TA21 I'll try to give you a GAL file tonight after work.
  • Trol -

Replied to the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Ok, got my power issues out of the way. original set is running fine. Hammy's set is crashing in a fight. The original, acts the same when the secutity board is not connected. Sorry for the false positive, guys:)