Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Neo Geo MV-1C issue

AlxUnderBase

Mitsurugi-w's Review of the USB Host Controller for 3DO FZ-1

vaughan14

Hello and help! lol

Darksoft

Hello there

Darksoft

Hi Everyone

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• Sp33dFr34k -

Liked AlxUnderBase’s post in the thread Neo Geo MV-1C issue.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Thanks for the suggestions guys. I've tried loosening it up, but it's stuck pretty good, maybe glued down. Would you advise trying to remove it with hot air? Until now all I did was desolder the legs, but it just doesn't wanna…
  • DarthMig -

Replied to a comment by sheep_nova on DarthMig’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Ive sent you a DM.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo MV-1C issue.

Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Thanks for the suggestions guys. I've tried loosening it up, but it's stuck pretty good, maybe glued down. Would you advise trying to remove it with hot air? Until now all I did was desolder the legs, but it just doesn't wanna…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Mrhide’s post in the thread Neo Geo MV-1C issue.

Like (Post)
    That is battery corrosion.... which probably explains why there's no battery left on the board. ( it was removed ) You need to neutralize this with vinegar or it will continue to spread.You can use mustard to better control where you apply it :D Clean…
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo MV-1C issue.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I've tried loosening it up, but it's stuck pretty good, maybe glued down. Would you advise trying to remove it with hot air? Until now all I did was desolder the legs, but it just doesn't wanna budge.