Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

NesicaXLive on Yahoo Auctions

rewrite

Shooting Gallery: Sega Type-II IR on a 108" front projection setup.

twistedsymphony

can we add namco n2 to the hardware section?

PARSEC Supergun Project

jeffpin

This place is Awesome.

Dreygor

Recent Activities

• Niko -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread NesicaXLive on Yahoo Auctions.

Like (Post)
    I'll try and take a look tonight!
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread NesicaXLive on Yahoo Auctions.

• theoddtech -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “Quote from MoppelTheWhale: “looks awesome!, unfortunately i'm out, i have USB GDROM installed X/ ” Same. It does look great though! ” I’m in the USB-GDROM club too! Great device, and the creator isn’t as batshit crazy as the…
  • Niko -

Replied to the thread NesicaXLive on Yahoo Auctions.

Quote from jbrlll: “@Niko...not familiar with yaj. Is there something on there a drive or server that you need for preservation purposes? post the link, i'll buy it. ” Sometimes the NxL X2 units pop up on YAJ. If its an older unit ( with 250GB HDD ).…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Shooting Gallery: Sega Type-II IR on a 108" front projection setup..

I know you're not making it up. I've worked in manufacturing for 16 years... but you still don't understand the concept. for a single object you only have 6 axis that it can move in. that's it. those machines are called 9, 10, 11 axis because there are…