Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Midway Terminator 2 Unit Y - Need Help with Powering the System

skusuma

howdy from norcal

ArcSys101

Sega 16b question: Are dip-switch settings universal?

Hello from Portugal!

ArcSys101

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

xb74

Recent Activities

• skusuma -

Replied to the thread Midway Terminator 2 Unit Y - Need Help with Powering the System.

Ekorz, Definitely, the manual & wiring diagram should be my main guidance. "I think the coil lamp board is generating 21v", I think so too. It's getting power from the power transformer. But I think the gun board is also receiving +5VDC from PSU so I…
  • kuze -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    The new evolution of supergun is nearing completion too. I'm still being tight lipped about it for now but am mere weeks away from having a finished product in hand. I'm quite excited and believe this will be the next evolutionary wave in superguns and…
  • ArcSys101 -

Liked NormanJr911’s post in the thread Greetings from Saskatchewan (CANADA).

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, My name is Norman and working on and learning about arcade projects is slowly becoming my favourite pastime. I am an avid fighting game player and fight stick collector. A few years ago I picked up a Dynamo Street Fighter Alpha 2 cabinet…
  • djsheep -

Liked xb74’s post in the thread How to clean a CPS2 case?.

Like (Post)
    Damn that is big pimpin right there :)
  • ArcSys101 -

Replied to the thread howdy from norcal.