Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Interest Check: Darksoft Naomi Multi Flash Cart- Unofficial

xanderXone

Capcom Q-Sound amp help?

acblunden2

Nanao MS9 clicks and is overbright on startup

dos

Wells Gardner 25K7193 Brightness Issue

arcadeWC

Name for JVS2JAMMA board

arcadeWC

Recent Activities

• Yippikaye -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread Irem M92/M107 conversions: all sound ROMs decrypted.

Like (Post)
    To all you guys (you know who you all are, too many to list you all) thank you for all you do, and I mean all of you, because without people like you this hobby would not be possible. You are all amazingly talented at what you do and inspire others to…
  • Yippikaye -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Irem M92/M107 conversions: all sound ROMs decrypted.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Apocalypse: “At least I have a solution to provide, and even if people have to pay for it it's probably better than no solution at all. ” It's better having the option; thanks for making these available for sale. Quote from mikejmoffitt:…
  • Yippikaye -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Irem M92/M107 conversions: all sound ROMs decrypted.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mikejmoffitt: “Just to be clear, when I questioned the ethics of selling decrypted roms, I didn't mean the difference between a ROM or patch, in terms of software distribution legality. I just mean that I think it's pretty sour to come…