Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New Member, Advice Needed

rewrite

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

Cereth

Pinned Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free

acblunden2

Vewlix F Restoration

ABTmRw

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

K0NAM1

Recent Activities

• rewrite -

Replied to the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Quote from jassin000: “The quality is actually better/support higher with Jammafier+Jassifier+OSSC+LG 32GK650F-B and the price is about 200$ cheaper (assuming you already have the required JVS IO and PSU). ” Isn't the bracket missing from this…
  • XtraSmiley -

Liked acblunden2’s post in the thread Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pinball: “I will persevere :) I admit I'm a noob dick at this aspect of things, but learning. Pinball is more my skillset TBH. I like the soldering iron idea and will try this. I bought a vgc F3 board and the plastic is a bugger to remove with…
  • Cereth -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from hoagtech: “If first come first serve can I prepay you now @Cereth for the monitor? Let me know and I will transfer ASAP. Also interested in your pokkens when you get some free time. ” Still really don't want to exchange funds until we know…
  • jassin000 -

Quote from slevin: “Can you no longer contact Taito directly for the Jamma conversion kit? ” It went out of production in 2015 (sold out sometime in 2016)... You can no longer buy it, hence why people who still have one charge 850$ for it (it was…
  • GeekMan1222 -

Liked acblunden2’s post in the thread Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pinball: “I will persevere :) I admit I'm a noob dick at this aspect of things, but learning. Pinball is more my skillset TBH. I like the soldering iron idea and will try this. I bought a vgc F3 board and the plastic is a bugger to remove with…
  • slevin -

Can you no longer contact Taito directly for the Jamma conversion kit?
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free.