Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

What is this? Just a DVD player, or something more?

nem

Software Tool Idea for simplifying JVS input

TravistyOJ

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

rocket

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Arthrimus

TTx2 + Sega JVS I/O

Recent Activities

• nem -

Replied to the thread What is this? Just a DVD player, or something more?.

It has about as much to do with a CPS3 as a toaster.
  • TravistyOJ -

Replied to the thread Software Tool Idea for simplifying JVS input.

That’s cool, but my idea is 100% software. Something that runs on the box itself. If it doesn’t exist I’m curious if that means for some reason it’s impossible to do
  • the Goat -

Liked Arthrimus’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “Quote from Arthrimus: “The Minigun only outputs 75ohm Csync ” No offence but that seems like a design flaw... You should have the ability to out put both (75/TTL) with a jumper or switch.Needing an external sync processor…
  • rocket -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

the instruction set yes. i dont have a great way to explain this but it goes back to the chicken and the egg thing. a lot of the instruction sets are designed around older code for to make it more efficient. and then once you have a new instruction set…
  • Arthrimus -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from Arthrimus: “The Minigun only outputs 75ohm Csync ” No offence but that seems like a design flaw... You should have the ability to out put both (75/TTL) with a jumper or switch.Needing an external sync processor…