Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Display Problems

Scillianaire

DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com

quadratic

Demon Front Cart Label

Derick2k

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Frank_fjs

Astro City monitor nanao ms8 no blue signal

MostroVeneno

Recent Activities

• Scillianaire -

Replied to the thread Display Problems.

9RhoanXThis is all running on a blast btw.
  • Scillianaire -

Posted the thread Display Problems.

Thread
    Im super confused about what's up with my taito type X2. I have tried 480p and 720p. I've tried messing with the remote board and 15k vs 31k. I've tried different dvi to vga converters. I cannot get this shit to display properly. I've tried both dvi…
  • Derick2k -

Liked Panzerfaust’s post in the thread Hello from Germany / Bavaria.

Like (Post)
    Hi, I'm Panzer, 30y, married, 1 son, RF engineer. know this forum for ages but I'm the kind of person, who avoid register to forums / social media etc...and if it's not necessary (like just for reading some information on interesting topics) I wouldnt…
  • quadratic -

Replied to the thread DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com.

I initially ordered one of each. So I'm still keen for one of each if someone makes them.
  • Derick2k -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread Demon Front Cart Label.

Like (Post)
    Just a small thing: I had some labels professionally printed recently, and they require a 3 mm "bleed" area and a 3 mm "safe" area: The bleed area expands the image content 3mm larger than the cut line. The safe area is 3mm inside the cut line, that…
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Demon Front Cart Label.

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “I’d like to print these tomorrow. Can you provide the full size? ” let me know which ones and I will upload them. ” The second variation one. Also, if you do one like the…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com.

Its all.in the zip. They are in open office spreadsheet format.