Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

TMNT Repair (In Progress)

xodaraP

MV1B weird sprite issues

hoagtech

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

MudGuts83

CPS QSound Amp Reverse Engineering

Krikzz MegaEverdrive PRO

bagheera369

Recent Activities

• djsheep -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread TMNT Repair (In Progress).

Like (Post)
    Ok so I'm revisiting this board after I put it on the too hard pile for a while. I completely redid the previous trace repair to do it more nicely where possible. Socketed everything I removed and replaced 3 chips that even though they tested ok off…
  • djsheep -

Liked bagheera369’s post in the thread Krikzz MegaEverdrive PRO.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the reminder sir.
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread TMNT Repair (In Progress).

Ok so I'm revisiting this board after I put it on the too hard pile for a while. I completely redid the previous trace repair to do it more nicely where possible. Socketed everything I removed and replaced 3 chips that even though they tested ok off…
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread MV1B weird sprite issues.

It’s not a MVS but my SNK Street Smart board had a similar issue when it arrived. DD8-EDE84-FC15-4537-995-B-7-C45405-A38-EE.jpg I was told by @Hammy to check the pins on the underside of the pcb to make sure they were squished and grounding out on…
  • MudGuts83 -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from Bad_Hambre: “Any updates so far? Would be nice to see if we can use these, would be interested in one or two. @Cereth is it still an extra $125 for power supplies and sticks? Sorry for asking again but I still need to pay. ” No, no update on…